Town of Bel Air Public Art
The Town of Bel Air is proud to offer a variety of public murals and sculptures for the community to enjoy.
You can take a two mile walking tour of our public art with our Art Walk brochure. Hard copies can be picked up at the Visitor’s Center located in Harford Artists Gallery and in the Armory at 37 North Main Street.
CLICK HERE to download the Public Art Walk Brochure.
Here is a list of the names and locations of our current art amenities:
- Bel Air Through the Years Downtown Parking lot
- Art in Bel Air 328 South Main Street
- Life Cycle Tollgate Marketplace
- The Door Kenmore Avenue
- Day Break Ma & Pa Trail at Route 24
- Patrick Walker Memorial Shamrock Park Memorial Grove
- Maxey & Me Bel Air Library
- Bobcat Bel Air High School
- Butterfly Bench Rockfield Park
- Healing Garden UM Upper Chesapeake Cancer Center
- Art & Entertainment District Mural Armory Marketplace
- Sun Totem Rockfield Park
- JW Fiske Fountain Shamrock Park
- Hearts of Harford Throughout Town
- Park at Play Plumtree Park
- Queen Anne’s Lace Pennsylvania and Hickory Avenues
- Champions of Courage Armory Marketplace facing Pennsylvania Avenue
- Samara Bike Rack Downtown Parking Lot