The Bel Air Cultural Arts Commission coordinates programs and events within the Town of Bel Air in cooperation with the Harford County Cultural Arts Board, the Bel Air Downtown Alliance, the Economic and Community Development Commission and other organizations. Their projects seek to enhance the Arts and Entertainment District and bring added value to the residents and visitors of the Town of Bel Air.
Sponsorships and Projects:
- Irishman’s Chorale concert annually in March
- Pre-movie entertainment for the Summer Movies in Shamrock Park
- Opening Night of the Town of Bel Air Film Festival annually in October
- Town of Bel Air Christmas Parade, Authors and Artists and Tuba Christmas annually in December
- Commissioning and installation of The Door sculpture on Kenmore Avenue, the Bobcat sculpture at Bel Air High School, the Heart of Harford sculpture at Town Hall and the Arts and Entertainment District mural at Armory Marketplace.
Current Commission Members:
Kristien Foss, Chair Sandy Schlehr, Vice Chair
Jeanne Close Pat Fielder
Brigitte Grubb Cheryl Manns
Carole Milan Pat Riley